All sports have their own sports gears, ranging from shoes. Similarly, one of the important aspects of getting your game right in golf are the shoes. Golf shoes are made to walk a lot on green links. They are an important part of all your golf apparel. On most golf courses, sports shoes are not allowed. There are many factors that you should definitely consider before buying a pair of golf shoes. All the material used to prepare shoes for their styles is important.
They come in three basic designs – classic, sandal and boot. Most manufacturers make all three of them. Female sandal golf shoes are preferred by women. Classic golf shoes are the most popular design and are preferred by everyone. A golfer must walk a lot on the golf course. So make sure that any type of shoes that you take is convenient enough for you. The fit should be just about right. If you wear a pair of unsuitable golf shoes, you may be prone to ankle injury. A good pair of shoes not only gives the player better control of the swing, but also increases its performance.
Choosing the right material is very important when buying golf shoes. Almost all golf shoes are made of polyester or leather. Many golfers prefer leather golf shoes. Water resistance is a key aspect in the choice of golf shoes and leather shoes that provide natural water resistance. Leather boots are simple-minded and perfect for summer wear. Leather shoes have a longer service life than any other footwear. If you have a limited budget, you can try polyester shoes. These shoes are much cheaper than their leather counterparts. They are also very light.
Another aspect to consider is the type of sole. They usually have spikes that are required when playing. They help keep you tight by sticking to dirt on the golf course. These spikes are made of metal, plastic or even rubber and usually have a length of 3 to 4 centimeters. Regardless of the shoes you buy, make sure they are well suited and comfortable.
Below are the 2018’s best golf shoes which you can choose from:
12. Adidas adiPURE Flex Golf Shoes Closeout $38.99
Adidas adiPURE Flex Golf shoes feature an elegant microfibre leather with ClimaProof protection for durability. Other key features of this stylish shoe include a 7-pin configuration and thinTech® low-profile technology that keeps the feet close to the ground for better grip and stability. The lightweight PU sockliner provides full comfort and support, while the new tour performance last offers an improved front volume for added comfort. 2 years waterproof warranty.
11. PUMA Ignite Pwradapt Kid’s Golf Shoe $55.99 $162.88
Step up your game with ultramodern cleansing foam IGNITE. The effective top of the microfiber, the full IGNITE foam and the soft outsole provide excellent comfort and grip.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Performance Mesh-Lightweight and breathable mesh upper for an athletic fit and feel
- Ignite-Revolutionary and proprietary new foam provides energy return, responsive comfort, stable cushioning, and superior step-in comfort.
- GripZone Traction-Strategically placed directional lugs in proper zones for increased traction and grip throughout the swing for more power.
- Tornado Cleat-Dual talon low profile cleat made with K5 provides excellent traction and long lasting abrasion resistance. Utilizes the fast twist 3.0 system.
- Waterproof-1 Year Waterproof
10. Women’s Biofly Mesh Golf Shoes $59.99
BioFly returns with a new inspired mesh leopard print that will surely turn heads. Versatility, performance and style have become a necessity in your wardrobe.
- Molded Comfort EVA Sockliner
- Multiple Laces (2)
- Waterproof Performance Mesh
- Anatomical Last
- TPU Forefoot Wrap
- Carbon Crystal Rubber
9. Ignite Disc Extreme Golf Shoes $79.99
One of the most PUMA Golf’s iconic shoes from the most popular shoe brand PUMA gets a high-tech update with proprietary DISC technology and a new graphic print. The innovative sporty mesh upper combines with a superb leather saddle, which pulls up with a slight bend for an incredible fit and comfort. And by the way, it’s WATERPROOF, too.
- 4-Way Stretch WP Performance Mesh
- DISC Closure System
- Full-Grain Leather Support Saddle
- Molded EVA Insole
- Full-Length IGNITE Foam Midsole
- Performance TPU Outsole
- GripZone Traction
- 1 Year Waterproof Warranty
8. Men’s Puma SF Lux Limited FERRARI Golf Shoes $104.99
The Ferrari Golf Leather Shoe is handcrafted in Italy with genuine full grain leather upper & soles. Available in white or black, shoes are a symbol of fashion and technology. Using PUMAs S2Quill technology, the shoes provide excellent grip, stability and support on course.
- Soft, full-grain leather upper and sole
- Genuine leather welt and outsole
- Replaceable Screw-In spikes provide superior traction
- Two Year Waterproof Warranty
7. Titantour Ignite Disc Golf Shoes $105.99
Disc Technology: Laceless Disc Closure System provides a fully customizable shape with a micro-adjusting reel system that quickly adapts to your feet for a reliable shape and unmatched comfort.
Ignite Foam: IGNITE FOAM is the latest footwear innovation from PUMA GOLF. Proprietary foam foam cushioning provides players with responsive energy, extraordinary comfort and stability.
Premium Leather: Ultra-premium, full-grain leather upper provides a softer feel, more durability and exquisite appearance.
- Premium Full-Grain Leather
- DISC Closure System
- Premium Molded D1 Insole
- Ignite Foam
- GripZone Traction
- Stealth Cleat
- 2 Year Waterproof
- Fit: True to Size
6. FootJoy Women’s FJ Leisure Golf Shoes $109.99
- Breatheasy sport mesh delivers cool in shoe environment
- Durable DuraMax rubber outsole
- On and off course versatility
- Lightweight comfort
- 1 year waterproof warranty
5. Nike Golf Shoes Lunar Control Vapor 2 $169.80
The Lunar Control Vapor 2 Golf Shoe is the next generation of the LCV series and has the same unique and innovative TPU soles with convex paths for maximum grip and traction under all conditions. The same technology Nike Flywire also has built-in support, while the full length of Lunarlon cushioning provides extraordinary comfort.
The split tongue breaks when you walk to prevent friction of the upper leg, while the ankle boot feels safe and comfortable for 18 holes or more. The aesthetic lift looks much cleaner thanks to the hidden technology of Flywire, and the Swoosh icon emits a new position on both sides instead of the finger. Other minor design updates include the NIKE logo in the heel and rubberised Swoosh on the tongue, while the shoe box ripping helps make LCV2 easy to use.
Super comfortable, incredibly stylish and equipped with technology for all calibers of player a must have for every Nike Golf fan this season.
- 2 Year Waterproof Warranty
- Innovative TPU Outsole
- Nike Articulated Traction with Protruding Fin-Like Tracks
- Nike Flywire Technology for Lockdown Fit
- Lunarlon Cushioning
- Thin Articulated Comfort Tongue
- Stretch, Mesh Bootie at Ankle
- Decoupled Medial Heel & Lateral Forefoot
- Phylon Support at Footbed
- NIKESKIN thin overlay upper for Lightweight, Supple Feel
4. Ignite Pwradapt Golf Shoes $150.00
The IGNITE PWRADAPT allows you power to adapt. The revolutionary and patented PWRADAPT technology provides greater freedom and convenience for every movement. The new full IGNITE Foam cushion and PWRADAPT technology provide flexible comfort and a three-dimensional traction that adapts to how you move. More grip + more comfort = PWRADAPT.
- Performance Mesh
- IGNITE Foam
- GripZone Traction
- Epic Tour Last
- Tornado Cleat
- 2 Year Waterproof
- Fit: Fits slightly long, consider going down ½ size.
3. TOUR-S Men’s Golf Shoes $199.99
The Tour-S PowerPlate® provides an incredibly light yet stable platform from which players effectively transmit their power during a golf swing. Built on its own Pebax® polymer, which is typically 20% lighter than other polymers, PowerPlate has an integrated carbon fiber base and nine LaunchPods™ to create additional structure, area and coverage for maximum stability.
2. Asics Gel Ace Pro FG Golf Shoes $259.99
High comfort, convenience and stability, with the additional advantage of waterproof lining, make up up the GEL-Ace Pro FG men’s golf shoe. This golf shoe provides excellent stability and balance on the playing surface. GEL Cushioning in the heel provide comfort and the sole of the lower profile and reinforced mid-foot sinks for torsional stability.
- 7 Spike Configuration – Interchangeable
- CMEVA Midsole
- P.H.F. Collar for Enhanced Fit
- Visible Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System
Captain Bianco is intended for those who want to just get on with their game, and the punched brogue detailing raises it from monochrome to magnificent. Well, this is the technology that underlies under this golf shoe.